Simon Gibson, PT
- Diploma in Physical Therapy – Auckland University of Technology, 1985
Simon is the CEO and founder of Montclair Physical Therapy, Inc. Simon was born and raised in Richmond, New Zealand. Went to Massey University, Otago University and Auckland Technical Institute for his Diploma in Physical Therapy. He moved to California and started MPT in 1989.
Henry Nguyen, PTA
- A.S. Physical Therapist Assistant – Sacramento City College, 2015
Henry has background in neuro and musculoskeletal physical therapy skills. He’s worked in both outpatient and acute inpatient settings with various orthopedic and neuro injuries. After a career change, Henry graduated from Sacramento City College with an Associate of Science Degree and a Physical Therapist Assistant license. After graduating he returned home to Oakland and enjoys providing health services to his community.
Carly Pon, PTA
- A.S. Physical Therapy Assistant – Loma Linda University, 2017
- B.A. Sociology, Minor in Exercise & Health Science – UC Santa Barbara, 2010
Carly graduated from Loma Linda in 2017, but has been working in outpatient orthopedics for 10 years. She is working towards a Mulligan certification and is already certified in Rocktape: functional movement kinesiology tape. In her spare time she likes to participate in triathlons, hike and snowboard.
Vaishali Thakker, PTLA
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy – Sardar Patel University, India, 2011
- Master of Physical Therapy (Musculoskeletal conditions and sports) – Saurashtra University, India, 2014
- Certified Mulligan Therapist – Capri Institute of Manual Therapy, 2011
Vaishali’s interest in mechanics of muscles and bones inspired her to pursue masters in Musculoskeletal conditions. She has experience in treating patients of both inpatient and outpatient Physical Therapy settings. She is starting her Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from University of Montana in Fall 2019. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, exploring different cities and spending time with friends and family.