Simon Gibson, PT
Simon is the CEO and founder of Montclair Physical Therapy, Inc. Simon was born and raised in Richmond, New Zealand. Went to Massey University, Otago University and Auckland Technical Institute for his Diploma in Physical Therapy. He has been in California since 1985 and started MPT in 1989.
Chris Ernst, MSPT
- MS Physical Therapy Washington University School of Medicine 1994
- BS Exercise Science University of Iowa 1991
Chris’ focus has been on orthopedics and she has worked in a variety of outpatient settings.
She enjoys being challenged by working with a diverse client population with a wide array of diagnoses.
Dhwani Shah, Physical Therapist License Applicant
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy (B.P.T.) from Sumandeep University, India 2012
- Pursuing Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T) from Arcadia University, Current
Dhwani earned her B.P.T from Sumandeep University, India 2012. She is continuing her study to purse D.P.T. from Arcadia University. Her clinical experience includes working in the orthopedic hospital treating a myriad of injuries including surgeries, sports, work injuries as well as Chronic pains. She is passionate about working with a diverse patient population. When she is not treating patients she enjoys watching movies, hiking and spending time with her dog.
Henry Nguyen, PTA
- A.S. Physical Therapist Assistant – Sacramento City College, 2015
Henry has background in neuro and musculoskeletal physical therapy skills. He’s worked in both outpatient and acute inpatient settings with various orthopedic and neuro injuries. After a career change, Henry graduated from Sacramento City College with an Associate of Science Degree and a Physical Therapist Assistant license. After graduating he returned home to Oakland and enjoys providing health services to his community.
Carly Pon, PTA
- AS, Physical Therapy Assistant, Loma Linda University 2017
- BA, Sociology with minor in Exercise & Health Science, UC Santa Barbara, 2010
Carly graduated from Loma Linda in 2017, but has been working in outpatient orthopedics for 10 years. She is working towards a Mulligan certification and is already certified in Rocktape: functional movement kinesiology tape. In her spare time she likes to participate in triathlons, hike and snowboard